Under UK law, if you sell flights as part of a package holiday, you need to hold an Air Travel Organisers' Licence (ATOL). ATOL is a government backed consumer protection scheme.
Travel Vault members can apply for an ATOL through the Travel Vault. This presents an alternative solution to the travel trade which to date has only been able to obtain an ATOL backed by either a financial bond or a Trust account.
Why obtain an ATOL through The Travel Vault?
- Reduced licensing fees (CAA initial application fee of £710 compared to £1,115 or £1,890 if applying direct)
- Your own ATOL number which is unique to your company
- No significant up-front payment for a bond
- Protect air and non-air packages through one scheme
- No restrictions on which suppliers can be used
- Access to eTrip backoffice software which will manage your bookings, generate regulatory reports, issue confirmation invoices and ATOL Certificates
How much does it cost?
You can see our pricing structure here.